FDS – where fashion design is only limited by your imagination.
With FDS our moral integrity means you can rest assured your product will always be produced according to our stringent ethical manufacturing and trading policies. Our factories are also independently audited by industry wide accredited organisations such as ITS & SGS.
– SEDEX, ITS, SGS, PCI, WARP, GOST, ISO 2001, ISO 2002, ISO 14001
– All reports available upon request.
Basic overview of ethical trading requirements:
– We do not employ anyone under the age of 16yrs.
– We do not employ anyone under the age of 18yrs working in/with hazardous conditions/substances.
– We do not have any forced, bonded or involuntary labour.
– Employees are free to leave after reasonable notice.
Health and safety:
– The premises comply with all local laws related to Health & Safety.
– We supply adequate toilets and drinking water.
– We operate fire procedures, evacuation plans, fire drills and fire extinguishers.
– We do not discriminate on hiring, wages, training and/or termination based on race, colour, nationality, religion or gender.
– There is no form of physical abuse or physical/sexual harassment.
Hours of work:
– All hours of work, overtime and days worked comply with local and national laws.
Wages and benefits:
– We comply with the minimum local and national rates of pay.
– Overtime is paid at a premium.